Monday, February 23, 2009

Finally....

After much encouragement from friends, I (we) finally created an account and set up a blog. I'm kind of excited about it, definately intimidated by it, and slightly confused on setting all this up. We'll see how well I do, and if I can get the hang of it. It took me quite a while to even find where to type a post (even though it says "posting" really big at the top of the screen). I don't think I'm off to a good start....

I guess this is a fun time for us to start blogging. Matthew's birthday is tomorrow, so there is a lot going on around our house. It is so hard for us to believe that he is going to be a year old! Where did this year go? I had the hardest time putting him to bed tonight. I just wanted to rock him and hold him. I felt like it was the last night I would put my "baby" to bed. Tomorrow night, will be the first night I put my toddler to bed. I think its silly really. He isn't going to change drastically overnight. I know he isn't going to wake up tomorrow running instead of walking or saying more words than the few he says now. I just think "1 year old" sounds so much older than 11 months. I've been looking forward to this, counting the days, and telling people he would be one at the end of the month. Well, the end of the month is finally here and now I'm not ready! Funny how that works.

1 comment:

  1. you are SO cute. :) This makes me very happy. I'm excited that you started a blog. Wish I could be there for the birthday bash! you'll have to blog about it and post pictures! :)
    give the one year old a kiss from Aunt Charissa!

    ReplyDelete